NEW MOON [05 Libra 20]
September 28, 2019 (19:26 GMT+1)
This weekend, there’s a theme of new beginnings as the lunar cycle starts over. Today, Saturday 28th September, there’s a New Moon in the sign of relationships, Libra. Here are some ideas on how to celebrate this important symbol of new beginnings.
1. Set your intentions for the month ahead. Write them down, say them out loud.
2. Make a wish on the crescent moon. This will appear in the night sky over the next couple of nights. When you first catch a glimpse, make your wish as New Moon wishes can come true.
3. Write an abundance cheque. You can do this with any cheque. Write your name where it says ‘payee’, add how much you want to receive, choose any figure you like, the more abundant the better and sign it ‘with love from the universe’. Tuck it away and wait and see what manifests by the time of the Full Moon two weeks later.
4. Give love and ask for love. Libra is the sign of relationships and favours relationships that are equal and fair. Be open to love at the New Moon, forgive someone close to you, practise kindness and generosity and ask for the same in return. Turn over a new page in a close relationship.
5. Find balance. Libra is the sign of the scales and represents peace and harmony. Life can feel like a constant balancing act, so this weekend decide what it is you need so you can find balance within yourself. This will be personal to your situation, whether you need time alone or to be around people, you want to catch up on sleep, exercise, eat well or you’re ready to play more and work less. Your choice.
6. Libra’s ruling planet is Venus and only a few hours after the New Moon, there’s a stunning Venus-Jupiter sextile aspect. Venus is in Libra and Jupiter in Sagittarius. Jupiter expands what it touches so this feels promising for love. Plus, there’s a foreign theme – maybe you’re thinking of someone who lives abroad or you’ve fallen for someone from a different culture or background.
7. The Venus-Jupiter vibe isn’t only about love on a personal level. It can represent your love for a country or place or finding love with yourself and beyond yourself. When you recognise love in everything, your life feels blessed. Love is such a powerful force that unites people and available to you any time you choose.
“Sigh No More”
Here are the areas of your life where this New Moon falls. Read your Sun sign & Ascendant sign if you know it – set your intentions and be pro-active:
Libra – 1st house – personal goals/aims, physical body, image & self-perception
Scorpio – 12th house – sacrifice, inner work, a spiritual retreat, caring for self & others
Sagittarius – 11th house – friends, groups, politics, social causes, hopes & wishes
Capricorn – 10th house – career & vocation, status & reputation, authority, future goals
Aquarius – 9th house – travel, study, the bigger picture, life’s meaning & purpose
Pisces – 8th house – joint finances & shared resources, taboos, all things hidden & mysterious
Aries – 7th house – relationships, both personal & professional, contracts, enemies
Taurus – 6th house – work & routine, lifestyle & health, service to others
Gemini – 5th house – children & creativity, love affairs & luck, fun & entertainment
Cancer – 4th house – home & family, the past, your legacy, where you come from
Leo – 3rd house – communication, siblings, neighbours, community, your voice
Virgo – 2nd house – money & possessions, values & self-worth
The world needs love – Happy New Moon In Libra