Full Moon [23 Sagittarius 25]
London – June 14, 2022 (12:52 GMT +1)
New York – June 14, 2022 (07:52 GMT -4)
Sydney – Jun 14, 2022 (21:52 GMT + 10)
This week, there’s a powerful Full Moon in Sagittarius, the sign of the traveller. If you’re not visiting distant places, use this Full Moon energy to dream, explore and plan ahead.
This week’s Full Moon is part of the moon cycle which began with the New Moon two weeks ago on May 30th. The fortnight between the New and Full Moon favours growth, action, new plans and ideas.
Once the Full Moon culminates in the night sky, there’s time to pause and contemplate how far you’ve come. What is complete in your life, where is praise and acknowledgement due and what have you achieved?
During the Full Moon, the Sun and Moon oppose each other across the Gemini/Sagittarius axis. Both star signs are youthful and spirited, linked to education, knowledge and travel.
Therefore, be informed during this Full Moon, expand your learning, seek meaning and purpose in life. Gemini’s curiosity stirs Sagittarius’ vision, the ability to look ahead, see the bigger picture and make future plans.
During this week, the light of the Full Moon shines brightly. It’s an ideal time to align head and heart to make an intuitive decision with clarity. This Full Moon is powerful for celebration too as Sagittarius is a star sign that knows how to live life to the full.
The ruler of this week’s Full Moon is Jupiter, the biggest planet and Sagittarius is an entrepreneurial star sign. Notice where in life you’re feeling enthusiastic, where you’re willing to take a risk or leap of faith. Be visionary in your life & optimistic, believe in luck.
This is a powerful time to trust where life is leading you. It’s not the time to play small or stay put if you want to spread your wings.
The Full Moon in Sagittarius encourages big moves, freedom and adventure. Find yourself a wide open vista and encourage your mind & ideas to wander and dream.
Fantasy Or Reality?
This week’s Full Moon falls at a significant degree – 23 deg° – this was the degree of the Jupiter-Neptune conjunction in Pisces on April 12th. Therefore, this Full Moon may bring another wave of emotion linked to events back then.
Two key planets make important aspects to this Full Moon: Neptune and Saturn. Both planets are currently in their mutual signs of rulership and equally strong – Saturn in Aquarius and Neptune in Pisces, its next door neighbour.
This creates a semi-sextile aspect between these two planets which has been active since May and continues through to July.
These two planets have such different energies: Saturn is all about boundaries whereas Neptune is boundless. Saturn represents the authorities, the rules, the establishment, whereas Neptune is about one-ness, spirituality and mystical connections. Saturn’s reality whereas Neptune’s fantasy – they couldn’t be more different.
It’s interesting that this minor aspect is prominent after the Jupiter-Neptune conjunction in Pisces which overwhelmed from February to April 2022.
Jupiter & Neptune in Pisces are about hope & big dreams. Saturn joining the party reminds us of the reality of our dreams, what’s possible and what’s not. It’s a get-real factor.
Therefore, Saturn & Neptune are at least trying to work together, whatever that means for them both. Ideally, when these two planets meet, you’re wise to try and find the middle ground, i.e. not be too controlling or rule-friendly but don’t go completely woo-woo or descend into chaos either.
Aim to allow the opposing energies to work together. Maybe consider where you’ve gone too far in one direction and what you need more of – stop and check your inner compass.
Wherever things are falling apart, what can you do to shore up the defences? Wherever life is too rigid, where can you be more allowing and learn to go with the flow? Are you more in tune with fantasy or reality? And how can you combine the two?
Here are the areas of your life under the cosmic radar during this week’s powerful Full Moon:
- Sagittarius – image, self-identity, personal goals – relationships, other people, a third party
- Capricorn – retreat, secrets, self-undoing – work, service, health, lifestyle
- Aquarius – friends, groups, society, politics – children, creativity, entertainment, love affairs
- Pisces – work, status, responsibility, future goals – home, family, past
- Aries – travel, study, beliefs, higher purpose – communication, neighbours, siblings
- Taurus – other peoples’ money, debt, taboo issues – personal finances, possessions, values
- Gemini – relationships, other people, a third party – image, self-identity, personal goals
- Cancer – work, service, health, lifestyle – retreat, secrets, self-undoing
- Leo – children, creativity, entertainment, love affairs – friends, groups, society, politics
- Virgo – home, family, past – work, status, responsibility, future goals
- Libra – communication, neighbours, siblings, local neighbourhood – travel, study, beliefs, higher purpose
- Scorpio – personal finances, possessions, values – other peoples’ money, debt, taboo issues
Happy Full Moon – may it be joyful and meaningful for you