When does a person’s chart kick in? What about patterns in families and how about payback?
Give us an example of how your natal chart showed itself when you were young!
2024: A Pivotal Year for America
by Jude Cowell
January 26, 2022
For future reference, this is merely a quick posting of the DC Horoscope of the next Jupiter-Uranus Conjunction of April 20, 2024 @21Tau 49:48 set for Washington DC. The word picture for “22Taurus” = “A White Dove Over Troubled Waters” which can be either a positive or negative indicator with motive being the deciding factor.
Sorry for the delay of this post – I was out of town and overestimated my ability to post while on vacation. Here are a few important things to know about the astrology of the week:
Venus turns direct in the wee hours of the morning (EST) on January 29th after its retrograde travel, which means it’s stationary in the skies right now. This Venus retrograde cycle has not been kind to the financial markets which are ruled by Venus, especially with the conjunction from Venus to Pluto, but hopefully that will begin to change as Venus picks up speed again and finishes her journey through Capricorn. (Venus does make one final conjunction to Pluto on March 3rd and Mars will be involved in that drama as well but we have time to prepare for that!)
Mercury has retrograded back into Capricorn now, and with Mars newly in Capricorn we are back to six planets in Saturn-ruled signs (four in Capricorn and two in Aquarius). When we are in the realm of Saturn responsibility and discipline are of critical importance. We might be tempted to let Jupiter and Neptune in Pisces lull us into a sense that everything is beautiful in its own way (hmmm, I hear a song coming on!!) – but Saturn-ruled signs require more of a feet-on-the-ground approach. Capricorn is solely ruled by Capricorn and is the fullest expression of the Saturnian pressure to succeed through hard work and focused goals, whereas Aquarius is affected by the transformational rulership of Uranus which retains the Saturnian seriousness and drive, but adds a Uranian layer that inspires us to break out of ruts that offer no way to change and evolve.
In any case, Saturn is the boss right now so making goals and establishing good procedures for making them happen is favored if you want to experience real progress and true happiness. ESPECIALLY on January 29th and 30th with the Moon also in Capricorn. Get out your bullet journals and your vision boards and develop a plan to make it all come together.
Other events this week:
- The Moon is in Scorpio until it enters Sagittarius at 2:34 am EST on January 27th when there will be a few days of light-hearted adventure and optimism. Take advantage of it! This is like a few sunny days in the midst of the rainy season.
- Friday January 28th features a few fast-moving but potent planetary alignments:
- Mercury conjoins Pluto to sharpen our focus and intensify all communications. This can be an incredibly potent time for focused work such as research or anything requiring a deeper understanding. It can also suggest the potential for arguments so watch for verbal land mines.
- Sun sextile Chiron to ease the path to healing and facilitate the release of an old stuck pattern.
- Moon enters Capricorn January 29 at 4:08 am EST.
- Sun square Uranus January 30th – the desire for change and liberation is strong on the 29th and the 30th under this alignment. Any situation in which we feel some repression may seem unbearable. This is not a good time to make a sudden change – wait a few days and see whether the restless urge is a true signal from the heart, or just a temporary frustration.
That’s it for this week and let me know in the comments if there are any questions! ❤️
What it like if you have Venus conjunct Mars, natally?
Do you have Venus conjunct Mars in your natal chart or do you know someone who does?
Tell us about it!